Importing Toonboom animation for HTML5 game

Hi,

I’m a game developer in Brazil and currently I’m working in a game along with an animator that uses ToonBoom to create animations for this project. I’m trying to come up with a solution to import the animations.

I took a look at the XML file exported and from what I saw it seems like it describes all the bezier curves for the animation of each element. I usually expect the information to come in a “per frame” basis so in this case I’m not really sure how to process it. I couldn’t find a straight forward way to get per frame animation data from bezier curves since the math gets really crazy. Am I missing something? Is there another format I can export animations?

I took a look at the EaselJS format and it was not what I expected either. I was expecting a spritesheet of the animated “parts”, but instead it generated lots of images almost like a spritesheet of the whole animation but somehow different, so I don’t think this format is the way to go.

Thanks in advance!

I’ve found the option to pre bake the curves so they don’t have to be calculated on the fly but I’m still having problems understanding the exported xml values. Any one could shed a light on it?