importing a rig

hello

This is probably a nooby question ^^
until now i only animated one character at the time, so i just oppen the XSTAGE file in the main folder. But now i would like to animate a scene with 2 rigs. My question is, how to import 2 rig on a scene ?
if i use the library, and do open folder, i can only the other folders of my rig… ( (logs, environnements etc, i did a screen shot )
where is the rig ?

also, I heard we could find some free rig on toonboom official website, but i can’t find it. Anyone know where to look ?

thank you !

Hello, I am sorry, I don’t know much about this but I will try my best to find an answer to your question. If you want to know about eagle education then you can find it on https://phillysportsnetwork.com/2021/06/29/eagles-education/ this website. I love anime movies and I love to watch them that is why I came here to find the links to those animation movies. I am getting bored at home because of the lockdown and anime movies helping me a lot with spending my time.

Hi, I also want to know the answer to this question. I am thinking about starting a new business in writing help and before starting it, I want to perfect business plan writers for hire. If you any best writer regarding it then please let me know.

Well, I am also nooby so I can’t tell you anything about this. My sister asked me to help her in searching for online assignment help australia, But there are lots of sites present in it. So I am looking for tips to search best one. If you know where I can get it then please tell me.