import SWF

I’ve already read a couple of threads aobut this problem, but couldn’t find help. I’m trying to import into Animate a SWF i’ve exported from Studio. It works with some files, not with others. What to do?
I use a PC with Vista, ToonBoom animate 2 and Studio 5.
Thank you in advance.

The swf import thing shows, and after maybe 1/3 of progress it just dissappears and nothing shows in the library

Hello,

I would like to get the faulty SWF file.

Can you please contact support@toonboom.com so we can arrange the transfer of your file ?

Thanks

Francois

THank you, but I don’t think the problem is in the SWf, now I can not import even swf files I could import before. I try to import them in flash 5, it doesn’t work either.

I’m just learning Toon Boom, so I can’t tell you for sure, but when I used to have issues in Flash I would have to reinstall the program (or sometimes just reset to default preferences) and it would take care of many issues. Not all, but many. Dunno if that’s an option, but I thought I’d share!

Good luck with it. I know how frustrating it can be when something isn’t working the way you expect it to.

What happens when you try to import? Do you get an error message?

~Lilly

I notice that you submitted a ticket in our helpdesk system, so the support team will help you out from there.

~Lilly