Import keyboard shortcuts from version 3.5?

I have a ton of custom keyboard shortcuts that I set when using Toon Boom 3.5. Now that I’ve upgraded to 4.0 can those shortcuts be imported or do I need to manually reset them all?

Thank you,
–W

Hi Will,

Been looking for a solution for this over the day but so far I did not get anything for Mac. The shortcut list is currently packaged inside the file com.toonboom.toonboomstudio3.5.plist located in the library/preferences of your user account. Unfortunately those files are compiled in a way that makes them only editable with a plist editor. If you have such a tool accessible on your machine you might be able to recover them from the first file and drop them in the second file (although I do not suggest this to common user).

As for Windows you may be able to recover them from regedit. They should be located under HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Toon Boom Animation Inc>Toon Boom Studio 3.5>Shortcut and replace the ones under Toon Boom Studio 4.0>Shortcut.

I made a feature request to be able to recover them in upcoming versions of the software.

Regards,

Ugo