Import Image Error_Colour Not Found

Hi,
I’ve been following the tutorial “How to Import the Model with Harmony Premium”. I followed the instructions for the import window down to the setting the instructor had in his color import settings window for vectorization. I keep getting the error “The following colours were not found. Do you want to perform colour recovery?”. I select “YES” but when I try to delete the vectorized palette like the tutorial instructs the palette issues a warning, then once it’s deleted I just get a red scene saying “There is no color” when I try to select it. If I keep the vectorized palette and try to select colors with the eyedropper tool to make new paint buckets it doesn’t select anything from the image on scene. I’m at a complete lose.
Thanks in advance

Here describe about the image import based informations.in some images are not imported it show an error.the color not found.in this article is include full informations clearly.i really very happy to read this article.thanku so much for sharing this article.aluminium foil containers