Import and export problems tbs (URGENT)

Hi
I seem to be unable to upload jpeg image in toonboomS. there about 900. I loaded them in small groups. and got to 600 but when trying to export or preview in quicktime format it exports and then only shows the first image.
I have an Intel powerbook. I thaught this was maybe the problem and tried on a macbook pro with 4go of Ram and a Imac. The problem persists.

Help!

thx

You might want to start fresh and follow these steps just in case it is a matter of your process.

1. Create a new project

2. Create an IMAGE element

3. Click on the first cell of the IMAGE element in the EXPOSURE SHEET

4.From the context menu choose IMPORT IMAGES>FROM FILE and select all the images that you want imported as a sequence and then click on OK

5. All your images will be imported in sequence into the image element you created and then you should be able to switch to camera view and see them in a movie. Hope this helps-JK

thx for the quick answer.
but thats how i did it in the first place. (didn’t know there was an other).

so if anyone has an ather idea???

i was wondering could it be that TBS 2.5 has some trouble operating under leopard? might the trial version of TBS 4 be a better idea? (no funds to buy a new one for the moment…:slight_smile:

thx again

Hi,

Try to cut your sequence in multiple scene. So if you want to import 900 images you may want to setup 6 scenes of 150 images inside of your projects. When you change of scene the memory cache is cleared which should allow you to get more stuff imported.

As for the export if you can’t manage to render the whole thing in one single file you may want to export each of those scene separately and merge them back together afterward with an editing software.

Best regards,

Ugo

Hi!
I need to open/import a studio scene in digital pro. How do i do that?
Thx

Hi!
I need to open/import a studio scene in digital pro. How do i do that?
Thx

Hi,

Try following the instruction in the article bellow:

http://www.toonboom.com/products/toonBoomStudio/eLearning/tipsTricks/transferring/

Regards,

Ugo