Img sequence back into TBS

Here is what I am trying to do : I export my animation from TBS as a PSD image sequence. I apply a filter in Photoshop then I would like to re-import the modified images back into TBS.

Problem : all images are automatically set on the first frame on the timeline. As it is now I would have to re-position manually each image at the appropriate frame on the timeline.

Question: Is it possible to import an image sequence in TBS and have each frame automatically positioned where it belongs on the timeline (img 001 on 1st frame, Img 002 on 2nd frame, etc…) ?

Many thanks in advance

Hi,

If you first create an image element dans right click in the first cell and do import image>From file then select you image sequence it should import all the images you had one after the other.

Best regards,

Ugo

Got it - it works :slight_smile: thanks a lot

Thanks for this tip, Ugo. I couldn’t find anything in the manual that linked “import” and “image sequence”. Maybe the documentation team needs this one on their agenda? :wink:

Best,
M.

To All Readers,

For anyone out there, newbies to experts, who wants to contribute to improving the documentation available about Toon Boom Studio features and usage, we have a dynamic documentation. It is called the Cartooning In Toon Boom Wiki. We would love to have you visit the Wiki and join (it’s free, no obligations). Once you join the Wiki community you can ask usage questions, interact in usage discussions and most importantly you can edit and help author the ongoing documentation pages.

The purpose of the Wiki is not to eliminate or replace the TBS documentation but rather to extend and complement it. This is a wonderful resource and your participation in making it better would be appreciated. The link to the Wiki is in my signature below. Come be a part of our community and help yourself while helping others. Ugo is already a contributing member. -JK