Image Sequence Import on 3 frames instead of 1.

I’m not sure if this is a new feature, but ever since I upgraded to Harmony 16.0, every time I make a new drawing instead of putting the drawing on 1’s it automatically makes the new drawing on 3’s. Which I like.

I find this feature to be incredibly useful as I mostly animate on 3’s. It is much easier to shorten the length of a drawing rather than lengthen it.

HOWEVER, my issue now is, whenever I want to import an image sequence it is now on 3’s instead of 1’s! Which is terrible for me!

Since I can not import movies for some reason into my toonboom harmony no matter what version I use (I have no idea how to fix this and I’ve tried too many things to count).
I first take my movies, convert the movie into an image sequence in a separate program, then import the image sequence into Toon Boom Harmony. (This was the best work around I could come up with) Which worked perfectly for me.

But now I have to manually shorten every frame that is on 3’s into 1’s - And we are talking about easily thousands of frames here.

After manually shortening a few hundred frames I decided that it takes up too much of my work time.

Any solution or work around is very much welcomed and appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Go to the Xsheet window and check the menu on the top left corner in Exposure > Hold Exposure (last option down). You probably have it set to 3. Set it to 1 so the imported images will be exposed properly on 1s (but when you draw you will also expose only one frame instead of 3, so change it back when needed). I have no idea why this affects importing movies or image sequences, because I don’t see much use for it.

You should be able to select a whole layer then right-click and choose Exposure > Set Exposure to 1 instead of having all that work manually. You can also add, via Customize, a Set Exposure button to your Timeline.