Image File Names

I have been using Toon Boom since Solo and it used to be that when you named an image something like drawing-033.psd and imported it, its number in the xsheet would be 033. It did this in Digital Pro also, but now in animate pro it imports the images and names them 1,2,3,4,5 in order.

Is there a way to set this back to how it was in Digital Pro? I need this so I know what my drawing numbers are.

Thanks.

I just discovered that if I click Create Layer(s) Based on Filenames, that it will do what I want. This is okay but still annoying because if I try to add more images to the existing column it starts labeling them 1, 2 ,3 and so on, again. If anyone knows a way to make the number after the hyphen in the file name the xsheet label every time i would appreciate it.

Thanks

I don’t understand why you say it doesn’t work because for me I does. If you do Add to existing layer and the images have the prefix-number.extension naming convention it works. Meke sure you don’t put them in symbols though.

Maybe that is it. If the numbering you get in the Xsheet is #1,#2,#3, then you are putting these in a symbol.