I have a subscription for Harmony 12, and I can't install it after it was deleted from my computer.

I have an old subscription of Harmony that I still use today. I never felt the need to upgrade because it always worked. Now that I need it, I can’t find it anywhere. What should I do?

Hi mthead911,

You should be able to see your subscription in your Toon Boom account which you can access by clicking your user name in the top right corner and selecting “My Downloads”. Everything you have a license to should be there!

You say that you have an old subscription…was it a monthly subscription or a permanent license? If it was a monthly subscription there is a good chance that it is currently inactive.

If you need further help with your license, please contact our licensing team by sending an email to desk@toonboom.com !

Hello, I also have an old harmony 12 permanent licence, is there any way to be able to move it from this computer to another, I’m afraid that if I send it back using the licence wizard I wont be able to get it back