I can't import illustrator files at Toon boom harmony 12

I’m using Illustrator CS6
Toon boom harmony 12

My files doesn’t have spaces, accented and special characters in the filename. I tried to save with legacy and no successful. I’m following exactly what is saying here.

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-12/premium-network/Content/CORE/

But i’m stuck up in the third step!! My dialog box to rename my file doesn’t appeared like is saying because after importing nothing else happened.

• First step OK
  • Second step . File > Import > SWF, Illustrator files to library. OK / Right- click on any unlocked folder and select IMPORT FILES
    ( I did right-click on stage library and choose my file but then nothing happened)

Am I doing something wrong?

I went to check the link you posted, and it said Page Not Found. I recently had to import a .ai file, and I’ve just tested it again. I did the following:

1. In the Library view, right-click on the locked Stage Library icon and choose Right to Modify (at the top of the menu that pops up)
  2. File > Import > SWF, Illustrator Files to Library
  3. Navigate to your file location and choose file
  4. A dialogue box appears, asking you to confirm/change file name for the template
  5. A folder appears in your Stage Library view. Drag it into the node view and plug it into the composite.

Problem: I’m finding that only the top layer of the .ai is importing. I don’t remember if this was a problem for me before. Anybody have any ideas? I might try combining all objects in the .ai into one layer and see if that helps. But for now, I have to get back to work and look for some help on another problem :slight_smile: