I can't figure this out. I feel like an idiot.

I’m a complete newbie to animation and this programme. I considered myself rather good at understand the basics of motion but I cannot figure out how to do this in Toon Boom.

I’ve been reading the help guide and it just doesn’t make any sense to me. I have a series of “cells” that I drew which show a girl standing up. Now that I have a static background drawn, I realised that her position towards the second half is a bit off. I would like the series of cells to slowly move up through a span of two seconds or so.

I can’t figure this out for the love of my life. I would like it would be simple like in Final Cut or something. Add a key frame here and add another keyframe there. When I try that in Toon Boom, only those specific two cells are different.

Do I really have to go in cell by cell and manually move it up by a little bit each time? This is such hell for me as I already did that for another segment.

I’m so stupid and it really frustrates me that I can’t figure out the most simple of things in this programme.

If you are setting keyframes and you want the software to do the inbetweening just go to the first key frame in each pair of keyframes and right click to open the context menu and select set non constant segment. That turns on tweening between the two keys. -JK