I cannot draw in Harmony with my Wacom Cintiq

I have a Wacom Cintiq model DTK-2200. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the latest drivers for the device. I have it hooked up an external monitor and it is set as the main display.
When attempting to draw on a new layer there is no response to my pen. I am able to draw using the mouse and my pen seems to work fine in other programs such as Photoshop.

I have tried to untick the box allowing QT support for Wintab support which does create a response to the pen but leads to the creation of a series of angled lines and the program crashes.

I will include an image of this

Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements and it’s using a graphics card in case you have more one installed (a recent win10 update messed with this)

The Wacom driver update (6.30) is also causing problems, try installing the previous one, 6.29

I’m having the same problem today. And it seems like it’s not windows problem as I installed my update after I saw I have a problem with Toon Boom. Also was looking for ways to go back to previous version for the Wacom driver but didn’t find a way to do that?