I am Freaking out .. cant get to work Plx help

:-\ guys im very new to toon boom

have just got it … i have imported a Jpg image to toon boom …and want to animate it …for example fly from one side of room to other …nothing fancy just the jpg going from side to side .

but every time i try to copy n paste into each frame …no luck
is there a way to do this easy …ive been on the tube looking for help cant get any plx help guys

Hi,

My guesses are that you are currently copying the exposure of the drawing so each time you paste the drawing you simply extend the original. By doing that whenever you move the bird you would end up having the same location for the image throughout the project.

If you want to move an image from point A to point B the easiest way would be the following:

1. Import the image in the scene.
2. Select the image in the timeline, right click on it and use the Extend Exposure.
3. Set where you want the animate to end (in frame) in the Extend Exposure window.
4. Select the transform tool
5. On the frame 1 set the location you want you image to be in in the camera view by clicking and dragging the image.
6. On the last frame set the location you want you image to be in in the camera view by clicking and dragging the image.

This should automatically animate the image between the 2 locations. I strongly recommend you to go through the tutorials of the software available at the following link to get a grasp on the bases of the software:

http://www.toonboom.com/products/toonBoomStudio/eLearning/tutorials/

Best regards,

Ugo

Hi. You can see these topics also in: menú Help /Toon Boom Studio Help or excellent tutorials on the web as in:
www.connectedconcepts.net/toonboom/
www.toonboomcartooning.wetpaint.com
Greetings. Yoryo.