Huge lag time in brush response!

What a disappointment. I had such high hopes for this program. After installing the demo on my Motion LE1700 tablet running Win7,…I tried to draw one of my characters in the program and much to my horror had to wait 3 seconds after each pen stroke to actually see the result!! Obviously this is not acceptable. I run more robust apps than this, so this is really puzzling to me.Oh well,…this is why we have trials,…so that we can try before we cry.I do think it would have been a really nice program to use though.

That was it!!! It was the Aero theme. Why would that have caused the slow down??? Anyway,…it fixed it and it runs beautifully!!! Now I LOVE this program! Thank you so much for your help! I may buy this now since I really like the usefulness of it.

There are many 3rd part apps that help users of Windows OS to maximise the speed of their systems.Aero seems to be the main culprit but their are others and companies like AVG offer tuning software that can help determine where the lags may occur.

Before you give up, let’s double-check a couple of things. If you’re working on Win 7, then make sure that you don’t use the Aero theme on your desktop. Right-click on the desktop, select Personalize, then set it to Basic theme.

Also make sure that you have the latest graphics drivers installed. This should help.

~Lilly

Excellent. Well, the reason is that when you’re drawing you’re using up OpenGL resources, which is something that the Aero theme interferes with.

Glad you got it to work!

~Lilly