How to speed up Toon Boom Harmony?

Hi all.

So, Toon Boom Renders things a bit slow. Say for example, I have like 100 frames of animation to get through. Selecting a frame causes Toon Boom to freeze for a sec before loading the drawing. It’s pretty annoying.

Is there a way to speed up Toon Boom Harmony? I assume I would have to use the Preference settings right?
How do I change the settings in Toon Boom to make good use of my CPU, GPU, and SSD? I suspect Toon Boom isn’t taking full advantage of my PC. I have multiple hard drives installed, so I also suspect that Toon Boom is using the wrong one.
Is there anything else I can do to get Toon Boom Harmony to run and render faster?

PC specs:
AMA Ryzen 9 5900X 12 - Core Processor
16.0 GB RAM
Geforce GTX 1660
SSD A 2000 kingston 1TB

Have you made any changes in In the Render Tab of Preferences?

Are you utilizing the pre-render cache node feature?

How complicated are your frames?

You should think of ways to break up the project into small scene files. When finished use a video editor.

The larger and more complicated the project file is the slower things get.

Hey thanks for answering! So…To answer your questions…

My frames are not complicated. Just a simple 20 or so frame walking animation (no rigging), that I plan to bring into Adobe After Effects later.

No, I have not made any changes in the Render Tab of Preferences…And no, I haven’t utilized the pre-render cache node feature.
What would I have to do, to make Toon Boom take full advantage of my PC in those menus? (I’m not familiar with what any of these menus mean and do).

(One thing I should mention is that I recently upgraded my PC recently to be the best it can be. So, I’m confused as to why Toon Boom still feels like nothing has change, even though the other programs I use - like Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects - works amazingly well and fast since my upgrade. It’s gotta be something to do with Toon Boom’s settings…)

Thanks for your help in advance!