How to resize a line?

Hi all,
I am new to Toon Boom and have gone through all the Animate video tutorials and am now going through the lessons in the “getting started” pdf.
I might have seen this in the tutorials but for the life of me I can’t remember… How do you (or can you?) resize a line once it is already drawn.
Say, I drew a face and made the lines too thin and wanted to increase the line size to make them fatter without redrawing the whole thing.
I have searched the user guide, but the way it is set up makes the search function very rudimentary… (can only really enter one word for a search to show up). So, I turn to you guys. :slight_smile:

Anyway, thanks for an answer if you have one!

J

If I understand your question, all you have to do is select the line with your arrow selection tool, go to the tool properties window and down at the bottom is an input box called “Pencil Selection”. You can change the number to reflect the size stroke you want. Hope that helps!

OK. Thank you! That worked. My Tool Prop. panel was not showing the whole panel and when i scrolled down I saw the pencil size selection. (ugh I hate stuff like that. Banging your head against the wall and the solution is so simple… like, scrolling down further. haha.)

One more question though… I do not seem to see the same sort of option for the paint brush tool. Is this something I can do with the paintbrush tool (resize the stroke after making it)? I dont think it is a “scrolling down issue” this time.

Thanks!
J

OK. Thanks!

This functionality works only with the pencil tool, not with the brush tool.

~Lilly