How To Paint Within A Textured Line?

Hi all. Sorry in advance for any formatting issues, I’m on mobile.
I’m attempting to do my lineart with the Dark Charcoal (20) brush*, but whenever I attempt to fill it in with the paint bucket I get a white outline up against the edge of the stroke (when I toggle on “Show Strokes”, I can see the fill goes to the edge of what ToonBoom considers the stroke) and I can’t seem to get it to fill in those cracks. Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong? I saw a post from 2010 here that suggested fiddling with the Alpha and Tolerance in the paint bucket Bitmap Options, but those are greyed out for me (and my professor wants us working in Vector anyways, so…) and I’m at a loss as to what else to try.
I’m using Toon Boom Harmony 20 Premium on a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro, if that’s also relevant here.
Thank you in advance!
*I would really like to be able to use textured lines so they match the lineart of my background, which was done in PhotoShop with a brush I’ve adjusted that looks very similar to Dark Charcoal 20. If this just isn’t feasible, I’ll make peace with making a new layer under my ink+paint to fill it in manually and just work a little overtime.

Better then me trying to explain creating colour art from line art, here is a video on it from the Toon Boom learn portal.

Thank you, this is working excellently !! Somehow I never ran across that video in all my searching; I’ll definitely bookmark it and keep it on hand. Thanks so much!

Your welcome, glad to hear you got it working! Searching is hit or miss, mostly luck.

Here is the Toon Boom Learn Portal, enjoy!