how to order an img layer if ReadSboard blocks it?

Hi, this is a basic question about ordering layers,

I was tring to move the order of a just added layer, created with import,images,layer, but it seems that readsboard layer is blocking it, in a kind of linternal link.

a) I tried this specific case of ordering this specific layer like 20 times before without success.
b)I checked the page 278 Ordering layers before posting this note of toonboom animatepro users guide.
c)I checked that I am setting the cursor in the middle row betwen layers, that it activates in blue color when dragging layers.
d)It fails also trying wth xsheet view.

An error in animate pro happens when :
1)there is a ReadSboard layer at the end of the layers
2)then press file, import, images, create layers.
3)a new layer is created after the ReadSboard layer.

layer1
layer2
layer3
-camerapeg
-camera
readSboard layer
tempcol1 layer

what I wanted to have is:
tempcol1 layer
layer1
layer2
layer3
-camerapeg
-camera
readSboard layer

but here the next error: after all those failure movements,
let us check if ReadSboard layer is blocking the layer tempcol1:

a)select both layers and move it, voila, it is done easily, both layers are moved to a higher leyel,
b)select only one the layer tempcol1, and separate it from readSboard layer, to a loyer level layer. the result:

b.1) tempcol1 layer moves next to readSboard layer, staying togeter, independently if one selects a lower layer
b.2)if one selects only tempcol1 to go to the lowest layer, the result is that BOTH layers are moved automatically together:
readSboard moves automatically to the end of the layers together with the image layer imagecol1 just added.

so, both layers were linked without have to be linked, there is no sublevel.
and maybe that is why a file-import-images-layer makes so much problem trying to set it in a precedent number of layer.

then I have this:
layer1
readSboard layer
tempcol1 layer
layer2
layer3
-camerapeg
-camera

if I try something like it, also fails, it does not allow tempcol1 layer to be separated from readSboard layer:

layer1
readSboard layer
layer2
layer3
tempcol1 layer
-camerapeg
-camera

and, obviously, for this exercises, tempcol1 layer is not in a sublevel of readSboard layer.

why readSboard layer is blocking a new image layer to be set in any position?

how to import and create an img layer and set it in any level when there is an readSboard layer?

thanks a lot