How do you disable web browser from opening in quick preview (tbs 5 - windows)?

help!!!

it’s nothing fatal, just really annoying!!! :-<br />
my question is…

in tbs 5 for windows, how do you keep quick preview from opening in a web browser? every time i click on quick preview, my short opens in a web browser.

does it have to do w/ tbs 5 settings? or quicktime settings? or…? ???

please let me know, it’s driving me up the wall. >:( it never did this in tbs 4 (qt 7.1.5). thanks in advance! ;D

This is because the quick preview exports the movie to a SWF file. This export is faster than the QuickTime export, especially for longer scenes. The difference with TBS 4 is that it used QuickTime to play the SWF inside TBS. This is no longer supported by QuickTime.To do a QuickTime preview inside the application you can do Preview Movie (Ctrl+Shift+Enter).If you want, you can even change the shortcut to Enter and remove the shortcut for the Quick Preview.

i see, thank you for the quick reply!here’s an “i’m technically-challenged” question…"To do a QuickTime preview inside the application you can do Preview Movie (Ctrl+Shift+Enter).If you want, you can even change the shortcut to Enter and remove the shortcut for the Quick Preview."i get how to do the preview movie thing (by clicking on ‘preview movie’ within the application itself), but what’s giving me a hard time is the shortcuts…ctrl+shift+enter ← now, when do i do this? what mode? what window? and should i be in selection tool mode? ugh, i should just click on ‘preview movie’ to be on the safe side LOLalso…how do you change shortcuts? (like you say from ‘enter’ and remove ‘quick preview.’) ???please give it to me step-by-step; i can work tbs 5 pretty well for someone who’s self-taught, but i’m not what you’d call computer saavy/literate, so the shortcuts are new to me blush.thank you in advance!!! :slight_smile:

This was answered in the following post.http://www.toonboom.com/support/forums/toonBoomStudio/index.php?board=22;action=display;threadid=5051;start=0#lastPost

gotcha, thanks a bunch!!! :-*