how can I have four layers(canvas?) on my harmony workspace?

Hello, It’s been a while since I’ve used Harmony last time, and I’m struggling with all the stuffs that I used to know how to deal with.

First of all, I want to have more than two canvas on my work space(those canvas under an eye icon), but can’t find a way to have more of them.
Is it maybe because of the version I have? I have Harmony Advanced.

Second thing I’m struggling with is that I can’t draw at all on a layer in Camera mode.
Even if I use a brush to draw, it would appear with very low opacity or appear into a vector line mode? (I’ll attach screen caps to help my poor explanation)

Hope I could figure out all these basic stuff that I can start animating soon.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 2.03.19 AM.png

Thank you so much for your help!!

sorry about the first image that wasn’t the image that I supposed to upload, but, my problems are solved!

Image #1: I am not sure what question applies to the first image and what you want to know about it.

Image #2: To activate the additional “canvas” (Art layers). In Preferences under the Advanced tab check Support Overlay and Underlay Arts.

Image #3: For the drawing problem try looking under View in the main menu bar across the top of the interface. Move the cursor to Show. If either or both are checked, uncheck these:

Show Strokes
Show Strokes With Colour Wash