HELP MEEEE

Can someone plz help me i cant get toon boom to work n i downloaded every thing:c

Hi Dawny,

Could you explain your download process and where you go to download it? Did you log in with your Toon Boom account?
Is it a trial evaluation or a purchase?

Our Support team can help you out at no charge with Kick-Start support for licensing and installation.
You can contact them at support@toonboom.com

If you go to your account, in My Downloads, you will see a Trials button. Click it and it will show you all the downloadable trials.

Getting Started with your Trial

STEP 1
Use the download link specific to your platform (Windows or Mac OS X) to start downloading the software you would like to try. Your 21 day trial starts as soon as you click the download button.

STEP 2
Once downloaded on your computer (or if you obtained the software download previously), open the file and follow the instructions to install the application on your computer.

STEP 3
Launch the application and select “Try Now”
Next, Login with your Toon Boom ID (email address that you used to login to this website)

If it’s now working after you did all these steps (I think those are the steps you already followed), please contact support@toonboom.com and they will troubleshoot your issue.

I hope this helps,

Marie-Eve