Having a problem where exported file is missing Matte-Blur and/or Glow effects

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all having a great day and a smooth time making your work! I noticed that there are times where I try to export a file with Matte-Blur and Glow effects, and despite what is showing in the render view, the exported gif is just not what I want it to be, and it’s different from what’s showing in the Render View.

I’ve tried closing and restarting the software, I’ve tried exporting from different composites, different files, different display nodes, etc. and nothing is fixing that tail-light :worried:. It’s happening with 2 other props I made too, where the export is just different from what’s in the render view.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and I hope you have a wonderful day! Thank you!

Jordan

As i know make sure that you are using video editing or compositing software that supports the Matte-Blur and Glow effects. Different software applications have different capabilities, so check the documentation or feature list of your software to confirm that these effects are supported or ensure that you have properly applied the Matte-Blur and Glow effects to the desired elements in your project. Double-check the settings and parameters of these effects to ensure they are correctly configured. Adjusting parameters like blur radius, glow intensity, or blend modes can help achieve the desired result. i hope it will helpful to you !..