Harmony Trial can't find Illustrator Files? 2023

I used Illustrator Files in Toonboom a couple of months ago for some uni projects and it worked fine via the whole save AI files as CS2, right to modify library and import method.

I decided to use the Harmony premium trial to help me finish the final project for my degree at home and this method is now not working. Is the a limitation of the trial or has harmony scrapped cross-compatibility?

Problem Description: I’ve been unable to find my CS2 Illustrator files when I go to import Swf/Illustrator Files.

I’ve restarted my computer and resaved files in different formats/different versions of AI but I can’t seem to find the right answer. I have banked my final project on the cross-compatibility of Illustrator and Harmony.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

did you ever get an answer? I am trying to import an illustrator file and it can’t seem to recognize the file

Greetings!

Harmony version 22.0.2 currently has a known issue with the PDF export.
The issue has been fixed and the feature will be available in the future version patches.

In the meantime, as a temporary workaround, you can either:

• use 22.0.1 to make your imports

OR

• You can also contact our support team at desk@toonboom.com they might be able to give you a temporary fix in the meantime that a new version is released with the official fix.

I hope this helps you sort this out.

Sorry for the trouble.

• MEL