Harmony Premium will only let me export to WMV format

I recently upgraded to my Harmony Premium on my monthly subscription to the latest version. Ever since day one of having it, when I hit export movie, the ONLY option it allows is WMV. Clicking on ‘Movie Options’ where I previously would have had the ability to select my format and change my settings will now only let me see WMV Options: The Variable Bit Rate Quality and the sound profile.
I do have Quicktime installed (for some reason that was suggested by the Toon Boom exporting FAQ page when I searched there for help), but it will not let me export in any other format regardless.

From the Node View window open the Write Module.
Select Movie and open Customise.
From the Movie Settings choose your Format and Close.
Then go to File Export Movie.
Choose your Destination and click OK.

If this still doesn’t work, reinstall QuickTime again.

Hi, I’m having the same problem. When I follow the instructions given, (Write Node → Movie Options → Customize) I am met with the same menu as when Squatchimation (and I) tried to export: The Variable Bit Rate Quality and the sound profile. No options to escape .wmv, any further instructions?

I know this is an old post but I’m going to post my solution here in-case anyone else runs into this problem.
The problem is that Toonboom isnt in contact with quick time anymore. so you need to uninstall and reinstall quick time.