Harmony Premium 15, Huge Problems with the Select tool and the Hand tool

Hi,

Since I updated often times when I press the SpaceBar to move around in the camera view. The Hand Icon just remains even if I realese the Spacebar and I cant do anything until I left click on the camera view and then it will jump back on the old location. Which is pretty annoying because sometimes I need to move 4-6 times around until it really works and this problem occur almost everytime I want to move around !

The other Problem is that the selection tool stops working midtrough selecting a thing with the Lasso. I just see half of the path and then it stucks. Until I start selecting again. Even I didnt stop clicking left or selecting. Sometimes the Path will not even show up.

Also when I already selected and drawing and want to move it around. Toonboom just stops in the middle of the movement and I can’t do anything and the position will jump back where it started.

I am using a Mac with MacOS Sierra v10.12.6 if this would help in any way.

Thanks in advance and kind Regards.

Does the problem remain after you shut down and restart the computer?

If it does try renaming your preferences folder temporarily while the software is closed.
/Users/[your username]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Harmony 15

Hi,

I did restard the macbook and already changed the name of my ‘Toon Boom Harmony Premium’ folder to ‘Toon Boom Harmony 15’ but the same problem still occurs.

Thank You a lot for the fast respond.

FWIW I have not experienced this running Yosemite (10.10.5).