Harmony premium 14 not rendering right (Solved)

So I was working on my project then suddenly my computer restarted and this happened: http://imgur.com/a/Rqsv3
The background layer I imported from the library doesn’t show up, although it does appear on the thumbnail. And when I render, nothing appears. No layers are on solo mode. Same for other scenes.
Can anyone test out this scene and give me screenshots of the open gl and render view?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjl19rv3pdwdmxs/SA_intro_6.rar?dl=0
I wasn’t working on this scene before the laptop suddenly restarted, but every imported image in every scene i made haven’t shown up every since. But they still show up correctly on the library thumbnail. Heavy scenes still take quite some time to render but there’s still nothing but black in the render view. I have tried to reinstall harmony but nothing changes.
Here’s how it looks after the restart: http://imgur.com/a/30H3v
And here’s an image I exported a day ago: http://imgur.com/a/g1tBO
If the render in your harmony looks like the exported image then I guess my laptop has a hardware or system problem.

Update: I tried to use the sfc/ scannow, it didn’t detect any problems but somehow made harmony back to normal. Problem solved guys! Thanks for helping!

Make a duplicate of the project folder then set the original aside in a safe place and work on the copy. This way it is safe from the experiments which carry the risk of making things worse as you attempt to restore the project.

Also, if those two pictures represent a before and after surprise computer restart it is best to make sure they are showing the project in identical states. Looking at the Timeline the top image is scrolled to the bottom while the lower image is scrolled to the top of the Timeline hierarchy.

I imagine you have bits and pieces where they should be and other bits and pieces missing from where they should be.

Did you have Auto-save enabled?

And/or were you saving at regular intervals?

It is locking the barn door after the horse has run off but it is useful to do Save As New Version and change the name adding a sequential number or letter so you have backups with their own system of resources rather then just an executable project file backup that accesses the same resource folders. It creates a large collection of backup projects but you can delete them once you do not need them.

You may have to patch and rebuild what broke.

Check inside the project folder for the executable file and its backup, (it appears to be almost identical but it has a tilde ~ at the end.).

No those images are after the computer restarted. The first one is open gl view and the 2nd one is render view. The broken layers’ images are still there, because their thumbnails shown on the library is not gone. Only the imported files’ drawings are missing in the open gl view, it still takes me quite some time to render but then there’s nothing in the render view. I’ll try to uninstall and reinstall itband see what happens.

Contact support to have a look on your system to see if
anything form the project can be recovered.

Can you test out this scene and give me screenshots of the open gl and render view?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjl19rv3pdwdmxs/SA_intro_6.rar?dl=0
I wasn’t working on this scene before the laptop suddenly restarted, but every imported image in every scene i made haven’t shown up every since. But they still show up correctly on the library thumbnail. Heavy scenes still take quite some time to render but there’s still nothing but black in the render view. I have tried to reinstall harmony but nothing changes.
Here’s how it looks after the restart: http://imgur.com/a/30H3v
And here’s an image I exported a day ago: http://imgur.com/a/g1tBO
If the render in your harmony looks like the exported image then I guess my laptop has a hardware or system problem.

If you set your composite node to “pass through” mode it will render correctly.
If you set the input ordering to 2D it will look correct in the OpenGL view.

Some compositing operation is blocking part of your triangle tunnel.
You should consider sub-compositing the logo and BG separately so
that they don’t interfere with each other and piping those into a final
composite. Think of this as a general technique to easier avoid things
interfering with each other which can happen if you just plug a bunch
of stuff into the final composite node.