Harmony Essentials Cutter Effect Not Working?

There is supposed to be an option to drag a matte into the matte section of the cutter effect, but I don’t have the option to drag anything in. I have attached a picture to this post so you can see what I mean. It just says matte with no spot to drag in the drawing that I want to be cut.

Is there a way to fix this problem? Are my drawing layers not matte layers for some reason?
If anybody has an answer I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

cuttereffectcapture.JPG

Hi,

change your time line View Mode (the second of the three buttons at the bottom left) in order to display the ‘Parameters’ - section of your timeline.
http://docs.toonboom.com/help/harmony-14/essentials/Resources/Images/HAR/Stage/Interface/HAR12/HAR12_interface_general.png

Best regards

Thank you! :slight_smile:

My cutter tool isn’t working. I have the layers set in ‘Face’ and inside it are the following drawing layers, outline, iris, matte, cutter, and whites. The cutter shows the matte option and when I put a matte there, it does nothing. The cutter does nothing. Is there a problem I should be aware of or is there a specific order for putting these things. I’m trying to use a cutter on the eye and the only videos I could find were for premium and I have advanced. Thanks.

I really Appreciate It. Thank you