Harmony 20 crashes whenever I use the select or transform tool

I’m trying to animate something, but whenever I try to use the select tool or the transform tool, it freezes and crashes. It does this consistently every time I use these tools. What’s going on, and how do I fix it?

This is also happening to me on a surface book 2 with Gefore gtx 1060 graphics card. Literally every time I click the transform tool it crashes the whole thing

Hi TheSingingGhost,

It sounds like related to the problem solved in this article :
https://desk.toonboom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360058734233-Windows-Harmony-and-Storyboard-pro-crashing-at-runtime

Can you try to follow the steps ?

Hope it helps

eAthis

Hi TheSingingGhost,
Please contact our support department at desk@toonboom.com because it sounds like something very strange is happening with your computer and they are the team best equipped to help you solve whatever issue you are encountering.
Thanks and good luck!

This fix does not work for me. I followed the instructions but hit a dead end as I am not seeing anything that looks similar in the log files. I really need help. I cannot use the rig provided to me which is slowing up production.

Has anyone found a solution for this.

I’m also having the same problem, might try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that fixes the problem