Harmony 17 Version 17.0.1 is now available!

Hello everyone!

We recently released an update to Harmony 17: Harmony 17.0.1 (15085)

Release Highlights:

Improved and more efficient Node Caching.
A new in-application preference to select language for Harmony’s menus.
Audio is now supported when exporting movies using the H.264/MPEG-4 codec.

The full release notes can be found here: https://desk.toonboom.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038011213-Release-Notes-for-Harmony-17-0-1-15085-

great update, thanks folks.

just started using caching with a high resolution print project that has many thousands of strokes in deeply nested groups and compositing pathways, so it’s a great new feature for me in h17. looking forward to it optimizing performance even further. is there an in-harmony way for me to view performance levels, cpu/gpu effort, and observe the gains from caching being used?

a bunch of important fixes in here, very happy to see fixes like this:

“Resolved an issue that caused crashes on macOS when working in the Camera or Drawing view with multiple OpenGL views opened”

i ALWAYS have 2 camera views open on different monitors set to different zoom levels, so it’s vital that this is a stable arrangement. thanks!

There is no option to change the language … Does it support Arabic

Currently, our language options are:

• Autodetect
  • English
  • Spanish
  • Japanese
  • Chinese Simplified

I can note your request for Arabic though!

I’ve tried the update Harmony 17.0.1 (15085), and it’s working good, especially when exporting movies

Thanks for sharing!

Hello p.zacharias,

This is a question has a lot of variables that I cannot directly answer but I have asked one of our experts in the area to reach out to you and answer all of your questions. You’ll be hearing from them either via phone or e-mail soon!

Hello I wanted to ask if I can upgrade to the latest version. I have Harmony 16, permanent license with Silver Support. I’m from the UK, and I believe that I can just upgrade to the V17 for just £240.

Can you confirm this and how can I pay the upgrade.

Thanks