Harmony 15 deform roblem

So…It might be a silly question, but I got to ask it. Is it impossible to animate with bone deform on Harmony Advanced for students? I was trying to do so, but when I connect the keyframes with the tween everything moves, except the deformed part.
That is probably something you said in the description of the program, but I couldn’t find it. Any help?

First about, I cannot really tell what is going on without seeing your project. Any screenshot of your camera, node and timeline view will help.

Since I am a Harmony premium user, I don’t know exactly but Bone Deformer is a standard feature for Harmony Advanced so you should be able to use it to the full extent.

You wrote:
when I connect the keyframes with the tween everything moves, except the deformed part.

Are you saying that after converting stop-motion keyframes to motion keyframes, the Bone Deformer applied parts does not move with other part of body?
Inside the bone deformer group, their are Orient and Bone nodes that programs add key frames to. Make sure these key frames are converted to motion keyframes as well.
Make sure you have “Enable Deformers” button on Deformation toolbar tuned on.

Again, I cannot see the real problem without more information about your project.