Harmony 15 Animation suddenly not creating elements or showing frames?

I was just colouring one of my animations, and for some reason it bugged out and it didn’t crash but it was getting a little laggy so i saved the file and closed it. I reopened it, but now it won’t load most of my layers, and only loads one character and part of another character. Everything else is just blank.

My graphics driver is updated, the file opens fine and doesn’t crash toonboom, but it doesn’t display most of my frames on either drawing or camera view in paint mode or preview mode. It also keeps asking me to do colour recovery for the palette.

When I look at the elements folder on my computer, it only loads 2 folders of elements. I have 17 layers on the file. I tried opening previous versions, but it does the same thing, and I’m not sure if it’s my file or my toon boom anymore. I checked another animation but there wasn’t really any problem with that one so I’m just really confused and nervous.

Is there any way to fix this? I really don’t want to lose my animation.

Finally, your files have started opening properly without crashing toonboom. The software that you are using took a lot of time once again start working properly Truly, I am very glad to read your post that you have once again resumed your work after a longtime. You will be glad to read this https://www.ghostcultmag.com/favorite-student-music-festivals-how-to-find-time-between-studies/ wonderful article as well about getting time for music during busy times.