Harmony 14 Premium + Cintiq 13HD Cursor Offset Issue

For the past couple of days I’ve been fighting with getting my Cintiq up and running on my new laptop. I finally got the drivers to work and I’m having problems using Harmony 14.

I previously had an Intuos 4 medium and it worked perfectly fine with the software; with the cintiq and the laptop the cursor and the line in Harmony are offset by about an inch. I can click on tools and navigate the canvas; the cursor appears directly below my pen as well. However, it draws the line/selection to the left of the cursor by about an inch and it is very distracting.

I had the cintiq working a few days ago before the drivers malfunctioned (albeit with the same issue as now), and I finally have it working properly in every other program (Photoshop, SAI, etc) except Harmony. I have disabled Windows Ink and attempted to calibrate the cintiq pen specifically for Harmony, but it has made no difference. I have also tried running in different compatibility modes. Pressure sensitivity works, but this issue greatly hampers my Harmony experience and renders it almost unusable.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Connor

This thread might have a solution for your issue: https://forums.toonboom.com/toon-boom-harmony/support-and-troubleshooting/strange-misalignment-brush-pen-cursor.

Two possible solutions:

1. Check if the Cintiq screen is scaled for 100 percent (not for 125 or 150, for instance);
  2. Right-click the Harmony icon, go to compatibility tab, in settings section check “disable display scaling on high DPI settings”, click OK

Luis Canau

The forum is blocking the percentage character…

I tried option #2 and it fixed it! Thanks so much!