Harmony 14: License Wizard Error

Small issue, when I try to open Harmony it opens the Licensing Wizard and says it can’t update my subscription. I had this problem once, to which I got a sassy reply basically saying “Log in, you godamned doofus”. And it worked the first time around. Now, when I try to log into my account, it gives me Error 7343: License Expired, when my account says my subscription is active. I am on an auto-pay setup for every month. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?

Just log in, you godamned doofus. Haha joking :slight_smile: I hope it wasn’t “Log in, you godamned doofus” I think Support is going to have to help you with this.

It is really easy to mistake responses in writing and especially online. I have come back and reread things and realized I overlooked one word or the misread whole statement initially believing it had a completely different tone…not specifically Toon Boom content but generally everywhere on forums and in personal email.

A lot of times the people in support are just going through and answering a string of emails or posts and wiring brief descriptions of what comes to mind as possible solutions, needing more information or ideas bearing further research.

wooow find the best site child-custody