Harmony 12 trial no longer available??

Hi

I have a student/intern I am teaching in Harmony 12. She wanted to try and install the trial to practise with at home, unfortunately, it only seems to offer Harmony 14 now.
This may not be a huge issue, but as we still use Harmony 12, and that’s what I’m showing her, is it totally impossible for her to get it now?
I don’t want her to get confused, and she’s keen to learn.
Why have I been able to (over the years) try each version as a trial before deciding to upgrade. (My mac has literally run 3 legitimate trials)
I never expected her to not be able to try the older (or in our case current) software just because a new one was released. Is this a new thing? Is this not strange?

Why would it totally be taken away, or not even an option. that just seems silly. It also feels like you are also trying to subtly force us to upgrade our company to version 14, while we currently have Libraries and projects we use in 12. We will upgrade to 14 when we feel good and ready. (Or when our senior staff have tested/approved it and when we start a new project possibly)…

Could I please some feedback or advice regarding the trial thing? I am sorry but our company won’t give another license out to a student/intern for their own practise/personal PC.
It’s enough to have these multiseat licenses at work and have to train them almost from scratch even after college.
She opens Harmony 12 stage and got that message “There is no trial license for Harmony Premium in your account”… as it seems to have automatically given a Harmony 14 trial, but she needs/wants Harmony 12…

Thanks in advance…

did you get a reply? i have the same problem…