Hand tool in Node View

Is there a way to use the hand tool in node view instead of going to Navigator everytime?

I use the Space bar or middle click to pan and the mouse wheel or 1 and 2 to zoom.

If space bar isn’t working, you might have to set it as your hotkey for the hand tool (even if it works in Camera View)

I’m having a similar issue. I’m trying to use the space bar + middle mouse click to zoom but its not working for me in the camera view ( only in node).
I tried setting the hand tool shortcut to space bar but that didn’t work nor restoring all my settings to default.
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Have you tried using the number keys for “1” and “2”?

IMO this is equal if not better.

You’re not wrong. 1 and 2 are pretty good but I’ve spent the last 9 months or so navigating through maya using my stylus to zoom and pan. The middle mouse/space bar zoom would have been similar to how I had it set for maya. Oh well…I guess I just have to get used to the keyboard shortcuts

The spacebar works for me. It seems to be a malfunction on your system. If you want it working contact Suport directly. They can even access your system and look around (with your permission of course) to get this straightened out.

https://desk.toonboom.com/hc/en-us/requests/new