Hand/pan tool not working

I just did a fresh install of SBP5.1 and for the life of me, I can’t get the hand/pan tool to work in my stage view.

Selecting via the toolbar or holding space just doesn’t seem to work.

Am I missing something that changed from 4.0 to 5.1?

Thanks!

Hi - Working on 4K Imac 4.2 SBpro 27QHD cintiq . Whilst on brush tool I use a cintiq button for panning. It has suddenly decided to switch rather than toggle to pan which means everytime I pan I have to reselect brush tool. The time wasted reselecting brush tool is really frustrating.
Also the selecting previous and next panel on cintiq now requires me to select A and F first before I can click through panels.
Some thing has happened in some update somewhere. Please Help .

I’m working on a mac pro with Sierra and I tried renaming the Shortcuts_test.xml files into something else, restart the software but not luck at all.
It’s a very very frustrating problem.
Storyboarding requires to zoom into the picture and pan around ALL the time, it’s not just a small hidden feature that’s broken, it’s a big deal here.
I have to click the reset view button every time I need to move onto my picture and then zoom back into it.
Please Toon Boom, do something here, I’m a paying customer.

Thanks

I have the same problem, mine pan tool stopped working a few days ago. Are you on mac/PC?

I thought it might have been my wacom tablet so I reinstalled that + disabled any conflicting shortcuts (space bar brings up finder on Mac) + reinstalled SBPro also. Nothing worked.

Then I tried creating a new user account and the space bar command DID work on the other account. I haven’t been successful with getting it to work on my primary account, but maybe try that first to isolate the problem if its account specific?

I don’t know how to get past that point though (mine is still not working.) Any help would be super appreciated!

Hi!

What is your graphic card and what was the last time the drivers were updated.

When you go to the Preferences, what is the shortcut you see assigned to the Hand tool?

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/storyboard-pro-5/storyboard/preferences/shortcuts-tab-preferences.html?Highlight=preferences

Marie-Eve

Same here, I’d really appreciate some help. Working on a Mac Pro under Sierra

Try renaming the shortcuts file for the software to see if it will correct the problem.
Alternately, rename the entire Storyboard Preference folder if the preferences got
corrupted due to a system crash.

Windows:
C:\Users[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Storyboard Pro\full-xx00-pref\Shortcuts.xml

Mac:
/Users/[your username]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Storyboard Pro/full-xx00-pref/Shortcuts.xml

(full-xx00-pref refers to the version you have installed for example: full-1200-pref)