Halos Using Inverted Cutter In Render View

I was wondering if anyone had a better solution to what I had found already. I’m having haloing issues specifically with using the inverted cutters. I get a small line where the bib of the overalls on my rig gets cut by the autopatch of my shoulders. I see this problem only in the render view. The best solution I’ve found thus far is to create a composite and plug the inverted cutter in multiple times to combat the anti-aliasing. However, It feels like I may be missing something. This problem is happening on any other pieces of my rig as well that use the inverted cutters such as the eyes. I also have a screenshot of what is happening in the render view. If anyone has any better solutions besides my composite solution I would love to hear them.

The development of new advanced materials with enhanced properties is becoming more and more important in a wide range of bioengineering applications. Thus, many novel biomaterials are being designed to mimic specific environments required for biomedical applications such as tissue engineering and controlled drug delivery https://www.upsers.online/