Grouping many lines into 1 selection

Can I do this? Just like you would Shift+click many objects and then “Group” them into 1 in Illustrator?

Cool!
How?

NOTE: I do not have Storyboard Pro. I have Animate Pro. I am referring to the User Guides. I am experimenting with Animate Pro and looking for the comparable features in SB. You will need to test everything out for yourself.

Use the Selection Tool to select lines.

Hold Shift if you only want to pick out specific lines.

Flatten

The Flatten operation is used to merge drawing objects and brush strokes into a single layer. If you draw new lines to fix a drawing or a line with many brush strokes, it can be useful to flatten them all into a single shape. By default, lines are drawn one on top of each other, if you intend repainting the lines or modifying their shape, it will be easier if they are flattened.

You can also access this option by selecting Tools > Flatten from the top menu or by pressing [Alt]+[Shift]+[F].

If you have selected strokes while using the flatten command, only these strokes will be flattened. If no strokes are selected, the entire current layer will be flattened. If you have selected multiple layers, they will all be flattened individually.

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/storyboard-pro/#SBP/User_Guide/006_Drawing/013_H1_Selecting_and_Moving_Objects_SBP.html%3FTocPath%3DUser%20Guide|Chapter%206%3A%20Drawing|_____13

Grouping and Ungrouping Objects

By grouping objects together, you can reposition, scale and apply other transformations to multiple objects of a drawing. You can also ungroup a group of objects to fine-tune individual objects.

You can only group objects on one vector layer, you cannot group objects from several layers. Also, you cannot group objects on bitmap layers.

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/storyboard-pro/#SBP/User_Guide/006_Drawing/003_H1_Setting_Drawing_Space_SBP.html%3FTocPath%3DUser%20Guide|Chapter%206%3A%20Drawing|_____3

Merging Layers

There are two ways to merge layers. You can merge layers quickly and simply using the Merge Layer command. If all the layers are vector layers, the new layer is vector. If all the selected layers are bitmap, the resulting layer is bitmap. If there is a mix of vector and bitmap, the resulting layer is bitmap. The newly merged layer is editable.

Using the Merge Layers dialog box gives you more control when merging layers; you can name the new layer, specify whether it is a vector or bitmap layer, select source layers, and more.

To quickly merge layers:

1. Select the layers to merge.

2. Right-click and select Merge Selected Layers or select Layer > Merge Selected Layers from the top menu.
    To merge layers using the Merge Layers dialog box:

3. Select the layers to merge.

4. Right-click and select Merge Layers or select Layer > Merge Layers from the top menu.

5. Do the following:
    Name: Type a name for the new layer. By default, the name of the layer is MergedLayer. Any newly merged layers will use this name and add a numerical suffix, i.e., MergedLayer_1, MergedLayer_2, and so on. You can draw on top of merged layers, but not modify them.

Delete Source Layers: Deletes the source layers.

Remove Invisible Layers: Removes invisible or hidden layers. This option is available only if the Delete Source Layers option is selected. Whether you decide to delete them or not, hidden layers will not be merged, even if selected from the list.

http://docs.toonboom.com/help/storyboard-pro/#SBP/User_Guide/005_Layers/004_H1_Combining_Layers_SBP.html%3FTocPath%3DUser%20Guide|Chapter%205%3A%20Layers|_____4

Thank you!

You can group selected lines.

You can also flatten selected lines and if nothing is selected all lines will flatten.

chanyuan0811

longchamp handbags

ray ban sunglasses

the north face jackets

michael kors outlet online

lebron james shoes

true religion jeans

true religion jeans

louis vuitton outlet

canada goose sale

true religion jeans

soccer jerseys