Globally move a Layer to the top of the Layer stack in a project?

Hello, all! This should be a quick yes/no question:

1. Is there a way to–globally, throughout an entire project–move a similarly-named layer (say all "Layer B"s) to the top of the Layer stack, so–in every panel that has a Layer B, it is the top Layer?

Also, but I doubt it exists…

1. When I import jpegs from another program as Scenes, the layers are sequentially numbered. Is there any way to globally re-name all of the sequentially-numbered Layers with one name?, a.k.a. taking Layers named ‘Hero001, Hero002, Hero003, Hero004’ and globally replacing all of them with just ‘Hero’, or ‘A’?

Thanks, all!

C

Hello Chris

Unfortunately, it is not possible at the present time to rearrange multiple layers at the same time across the entire project. This would need to be a feature request.

Renaming the drawings before importing them as scenes would also be your best bet. Otherwise they will need to be renamed individually in Storyboard Pro. I understand how having them named all the same way would be a big asset for affecting multiple layers at the same time. Perhaps you could add this one in the feature requests as well?

Thanks for your input!