general wonderings about the anchor point

[english below]

Bonjour,
nouvelle utilisatrice de ToonBoom (que j’adore !), je me permets d’écrire ici afin d’essayer de comprendre le comportement du point d’ancrage de mes drawings (pardonnez-moi si ce n’est pas le bon terme, l’habitude des produits Adobe). Je sais qu’on peut le bouger facilement, mais très souvent il se trouve à un endroit étrange, rarement au centre du calque. Ca c’est une chose.

L’autre problème, c’est que, même en mettant “animate off”, si je bouge mon point d’ancrage au centre de mon drawing, il se remet à sa place initiale par la suite.
Pourquoi ? Comment faire en sorte qu’il ne bouge plus ?

Je suppose que c’est probablement quelque chose de très simple, mais pour le moment, c’est une chose qui m’échappe :slight_smile:
Merci d’avance pour vos réponses !

Hello, I’m a new ToonBoom user, (which I adore), and I’m writing here in order to understand the behavior of my drawing’s anchor point. (I’m sorry if this is not the exact word, I’m used to the Adobe products) I know we can move it easily, but it’s rarely in the middle of the drawing. That’s one thing.

The other issue is that, even with this “Animate off” button activated, if I want to move my anchor point, it moves back to its original place.
Why does it do that? And how can I make it stay where I want?

I guess this might be a very simple solution, but for now, it’s out of my comprehension ^^
Thanks in advance for your answers!

Bonjour/Hello little.alien!

Since you are a French user, I highly recommend joining our community Discord at this link: Toon Boom Community

We have a channel there for French-speaking Toon Boom users and they’ll be able to answer your questions pretty quickly!

There’s also multiple Toon Boom experts on the server, so they can help you with every step of your journey with our software.