Frames suddenly gone?

I saved and tried to reopen one of my college projects and all of my frames were blank? I saved the whole folder to my google drive, downloaded it onto my pc and when I opened it, the frames were blank. Any reason for what caused this? I’m going to go back to the lab computer tomorrow to try to reopen it there, hopefully, none of my frames are actually gone… It seems to be a problem with the bitmap or something as the palette only shows vectorized lines, when I actually used multiple colors on my drawings. I attached an image to show what it looks like.

I’m currently having the same problem–saved my project to my OneDrive account from a computer on campus and when I opened it at home, my frames are all there but they’re blank.

I also need another help from you guys. I’m a student hon’s 3rd year. I need someone who can help writing articles on a daily basis. I would like to try someone who is expert in college paper help writing studyclerk.com/college-paper-writing-service. Did you ever try someone online? Please let me know. Thank you so much!