frames lost

Hi All -

imagine my surprise this morning when i brought in the file i have been working on for the last few weeks to find that instead of 4000 frames, I have 106 … the playback shows all 4000 frames but the exposure sheet only brings in 106 … how do i get those frames to display? thanks, Dan

Hi Dan,

So basically if you do a playback inside the software you get all the frames? Are you able to see everything in the timeline as well? Have you tried to use the down key to go further then 103 frames in the exposure sheet?

Could you post a screenshot so we can see what is going on.

Thank you,

Ugo

Hi Ugo -

I can see the frame count in timeline but there doesn’t seem to be any images … when i click on something in timeline, nothing appears in the camera view … which is also strange because in camera view, I am getting drawing view … meaning when i click on a frame in camera view I should see the entire scene - however i am only seeing the single element … as you will note, the slidebar is all the way down on the exposure sheet but the timeline bar continues on past the 106 mark …
i could not see anywhere to attach the screen prints so i uploaded them to your ftp site … sure would like to know what the heck is going on … thanks for your time and help … dan