folders don`t show up

Project olders I have saved in 4.5 don’t show up when i try to load them into flash andthey don’t show up in explorer either. I’m using vista any ideas?

Hi,

What exactly does not show up in Explorer and Flash? The folders or the project? Also, were those rendered?

If you mean you can not longer use the tbsi be aware that we have made a new version of it and you will need to download it and replace you current one by this new one.

Best regards,

Ugo

the folders themseves don’t show up when I search for them through flash import or look for them in explorer, mysterious!

Hi,

So you see the projects in Toon Boom Studio but can’t find them elsewhere? Maybe the project were simply moved elsewhere, have you tried to use the search function of your explorer to find the project?

Regards,

Ugo

THe folders are showing up now after a reboot but not the TBP file but it is saving an error about not being able to access filename tbp new.

Hi,

The tbp.new error is usually related to the fact you to not have full permission over the location you are trying to save to. Make sure that the location you save to is fully shared and that everyone have access to it.

Best regards,

Ugo