Flopping drawing... is it possible?

Hi,
Is it possible to flop drawing with TBS 2.0?
I remember it used to be like alt-H in version 1.5; I can’t find the shortcut in the new version (for a very useful action!).
Thanks,
Fabrice

No one seems concerned? Really?
Any clue to flop right-left?

F.

Thanks, it definitely works better with a selection!

May I suggest that flipping drawings around the center of the frame is more common than flipping around the center of the selection? (I’m not a nostalgic person, but I think version 1.5 - which allowed to flip the frame with just alt-H, was a more practical :wink: )

Fabrice

Hi,
I found by chance that alt-H works with a selection of one layer, or layers, and that’s very useful! That’s what I was looking for.

I was looking into this issue yesterday, and I wanted to get the full information before I responded to you. Thank you for your patience.

http://best.wallcoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Winter-Wonderland_640x960-220x330.jpg
iphone5 cases
iphone4 cases
Paul Frank iphone 4 cases

I was looking into this issue yesterday, and I wanted to get the full information before I responded to you. Thank you for your patience.

Alt+H is still the shortcut for this function, however you need to make a selection with your select tool before you can flip. This is a bit different from how it was in 1.5 because in 1.5 you didn’t need to have a selection, and it would flip the entire layer.

I brought the difference to the attention of R&D and they’re looking into the issue.

~Lilly

I see what you’re saying - I will make this suggestion to the team!

~Lilly