Flashing to black dragging the timeline cursor

I want comment about a flashing to black in camera/drawing view when I drag the timeline cursor in Animate 2, latest servipack, on Windows Seven 64, processor AMD Athlon 2 630 AM3 quadcore, 2 Gb Ram, and video card XFX ATI 4670-1Gb. May be any setting wrong in the software preferences if they are in default yet? Is this a known issue?

Yoryo

Thanks Lilly,
I go to try these setting to solve the issue. The ATI driver is ok. The system is very recent and I´m discovering some things each time. Thank you Lilly. I will report you if it works.

Yoryo

This issue has been reported before in reference to the ATI video cards with Vista/W7.

Does this happen on a fresh scene or only on heavy scenes?

There are a few things that you can try to do. First thing is disable the Aero theme on W7. You can get to this by right-clicking on the desktop and going to Personalize. Go to a Basic theme instead of Aero.

Next make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.

Last thing you can try is to go to Edit > Preferences > OpenGL tab, and try to turn on Alternate Gradient and Cutter, then restart the app.

If the problem persists then please contact support@toonboom.com and they can try to assist you further.

~Lilly