Flash problem

Hi,
I have a problem with Camera moves, esp. slow truck-ins or -outs . They don´t work properly when opened in Flash. The same trucks look perfect exported in QT-format, but in Flash they look jerky, multilane elements even seam to swim one in relation to another.
Changing properties and parameters in TBS seams to have no effect on that result. The only thing I can do is to fix every single drawing directly in Flash, which is painstaking and imprecise as well. In addition, some drawings turn out to have different colors than they should have and some parts of the BG have to be adjusted as they are displayed at places that are merely close to the place where they are expected. I have Flash MX installed on a G5, working with TBS 4.
The problem seems to be a general one and I´m wondering why I can´t find any posts here concerning it.

Hi,

Are you getting this behavior when using the TBSi or when you import swf made from Toon Boom Studio inside of Flash?

Did you also notice the same behavior in the swf export?

Regards,

Ugo

Hi Ugo!
Thanks for Your quick response!
No, the problem only emerges when I use TBSI ( the current version) for the Import into Flash!
The swf export file as well as the swf file imported into Flash look fine( except for the-probably well-known- camera problems regarding conversion )!
By the way, it makes no difference which output options I choose when importing the TBS file into Flash via TBSI!
Regards
Fred

Hi Fred,

would it be possible to provide us the project so we can see what is going on?

Regards,

Ugo

Hi Ugo!
I just sent you the TBS file. Hopefully You might be able to find out what´s going wrong here!
Regards
Fred

Hi Fred,

I just want to confirm, did you zip the folder that contained the tbp file or just sent the tbp file. If you only send the tbp I won’t have any image/sound… so you may want to resend it. If the file is too big to go through let us know by e-mail and we will provide a temporary ftp link.

Regards,

Ugo

Hi Ugo!
I sent you a second mail last week, containing the unzipped file. Unfortunately, the mail was sent back by the mail delivery system. Did You receive it yet?
If not, it might be a good idea to try it via ftp.
Regards,
Fred

Hi,

Send us an e-mail without any attachment so we can send the ftp link directly to you.

Regards,

Ugo

Hi Ugo!
I sent You the required mail three days ago. I would much appreciate to receive your ftp-data asap!
Regards,
Fred

Hi Fred,

Had not received any e-mail but I will try sending you a mail with the link anyway.

Regards,

Ugo

Hi Ugo!
I`ve sent You the requested file last night. Additionally, I´ve sent You a mail which is meant to explain what´s important about the animation. However, my mails I´m sending You, use to come back within three days, without having met You! So, just in brief: just have a look on the truck at the end of the scene I sent You, after having imported the file in Flash via TBSI. It should look weird and jerky! If there is no problem with you my Flash version or some other element of my work environment might be to blame for the problem. What do You think?
Regards,
Fred