Findscanner.exe unable to locate component

I recently purchased and installed Toon Boom Pencil Check Pro on a Windows Vista - 64 operating system. When I go to my Pencil Check Pro file > nt > bin > findscanner (to connect scanner to program). I keep running into this message… findscanner.exe - unable to locate component message…This application has failed to start because WNASPI32.dll was not found…Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I have uninstalled Toonboom Pencil Check Pro and reinstalled it but have recieved the same message again. I want to connect my scanner to Toon Boom Pencil Check ProPlease assist me in resolving this problem, Thanks.

Hello Lilly! Thank you for replying to my post. I recently installed the Canon MX 882 to my computer and yes it is TWAIN compatible. I am unsure if the TWAIN driver is installed. What do you recommend I do next?

Is your scanner TWAIN compatible? So long as the TWAIN driver is installed, it should automatically load into the Capture window.

~Lilly

You should probably go to the Canon website, look up your scanner, and download the latest driver for your operating system. Once you install the driver, it should show up in the list of Capture Devices. If not, then support@toonboom.com can help you further. Thanks!

~Lilly