Files not opening?

So I have this project I was working on a while back, I know what I probably named the file, and when I open Toon Boom Harmony, it’s not shown in the recent projects. I still want to open it.

The thing is, when I press the Open… button, I don’t really know where to go to find that file? And should it be .xstage or .lvix or what? Toon Boom has given me lots of problems and I’m starting to wonder if it’s really worth my money at this point.

Hello Katie

If you are working in offline mode, you can do a search in your Windows/Apple finder for a .xstage file.

This is the file format we use and you can double click on that file to boot your scene. This scene will always be located inside a folder as Harmony doesn’t use a standalone file. You will get a folder named according to how you named your scene, so you can try looking that up in your finder as well. The .xstage file along with other files and folders will be included within that folder for the scene to access your drawings and any assets of your scene.

If you still can’t find it, try contacting support@toonboom.com.

Kind regards,

Gen