Faulting module name: QtCore4.dll

I am having serious trouble with Toon Boom studio 4.5 for windows.

I am running windows 7

I have a file that is currently about 400MB big, it is an HD project.

When I try and preview it I get the following error:
Faulting application name: TBS.exe, version: 4.5.0.0, time stamp: 0x48863ba2
Faulting module name: QtCore4.dll, version: 4.3.0.0, time stamp: 0x484e86f5
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0009f853
Faulting process id: 0xcbc
Faulting application start time: 0x01cb0802a2b28a8b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Studio 4.5\TBS.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Studio 4.5\QtCore4.dll
Report Id: 28341b06-73f6-11df-a448-6cf049b23e16

At first I thought maybe it was because I was running windows 7 64bit so I rebuild my machine with win7 32 bit, but it still gives this exact error. i have tried downloading the trial for v5 to see if that helps, but it still gives the same error.

I am at a total loss of what to do, any help would be appreciated…

system specs:
Intel core i3 2.93 GHz
4GB Ram
nvidia 9800 GT graphics card with 1GB DD3 video ram
500 GB hard drive

You might be running out of memory. If you try rendering the project at a smaller resolution, do you still get this error?

Do you get the error immediately when you try to render or does it occur part way through the project?

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

I am not rendering the project, I am just hitting the play button up top to get a preview of what has been completed…

Also, sometimes I can’t even open the file without it crashing.

I have looked at my system stats while the file is open and it is playing and I still have a gig of ram free so i find it hard to believe that is the issue. and the video is only 1:20 long. I find it hard to believe that a system with 4GB of ram can’t handle a piece of animation that is under 2 minutes even if it is in HD 720p…

http://www.fix-all-dll-errors.com/qtcore4.dll/

Your faulty qtcore4.dll can be repaired here…so just go to the link given above.